Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Dave's Pumpkin Paddle (Brat/Potluck) - Coon Fork Lake
Friday, October 20, 2017, 6:30 PM until 10:00 PM
Coon Fork County Park (Campground)
E25501 Co Rd CF
Augusta, WI 54722
- We'll set up at a camp site near the boat landing.
- Please bring warm clothes and a change of clothes.
- I will bring pre-cooked brats (based on the number of members registered), and hot dogs that can be cooked over the fire, along with plates, condiments and music. I will also have some drinks.
- Please bring a dish or dessert. When you sign up, please email what you are bringing. We can use chips, beans, chopped onions, salad, and sweet treats.
- Please bring a chair and some wood for a warm fire.
- Any questions call or text me (David, 715 379 7825)